Portrait of Boston
The animals we share our lives with are more than just creatures that we own. They are beloved members of our families.
Basically, here's how it works:
1. You send me photos (the best you have*** see below for more information on photos) - or - I can visit and take photos of your animal.
2. We discuss what type of portrait you want, e.g: style, size, color etc. If possible I like to visit and meet the animal so I can get to know him or her. If an in-person meeting is not possible then we can have a Skype consultation - or talk via phone or email.
3. I email you a jpeg of a rough pencil sketch of the portrait.
4. You approve the sketch. If you want changes, we discuss, I revise the sketch and email you another jpeg. This will go on until you are happy.
5. You send me a 30% down payment to reserve your spot in my schedule.
6. I create a work of fine art featuring your beautiful animal.
7. I email you a jpeg of the completed portrait.
8. You approve, send me the remaining 40% balance and shipping costs.
9. I ship you the portrait.
10. You open the package, gasp with delight, and with a big smile on your face, you hang the portrait in a prominent spot, where it gives you joy every time you see it.
If I am not able to meet your pet in person, I have to rely on the photographs that you provide. However, please realize that the portrait I create will only be as good as the photos I have to work with.
To be able to create a portrait that both you and I are delighted and thrilled with, I require well lit, in-focus photos with lots of detail. (the only exception is if the animal has passed on).
If you've read this far you must be seriously interested in having me immortalize your special animal in an exceptional, Fiona Purdy original portrait.
Please contact me and we'll discuss everything in full. Sounds good? It does to me too!! Click here to send me an email - or better yet give me a call at 602.770.0529.
I can't wait to get started creating an exquisite piece of fine art that expresses the essence of your beloved animal. Talk to you soon!